The ten questions, by Bernard Pivot, that host James Lipton asks every guest on The Actors Studio are:
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
The N word
- What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
Shakespeare, Shaffer, Simon…
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
A baby crying
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
Pediatric palliative care worker
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Come join Hitchens, Dawkins and me in the pub, I’ll explain everything”